Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Lights Camera Action for Life

Original Art By Lena Frances


The learning process of life is like making a film. First There is vision. Then there is light, then camera, and finally action. Sometimes I can imagine the order leading as follows. Action, Camera, Light. Just start recording, the action will follow, or create itself, and then the light will shine through on your ideas. Crazy thought when initially everything has a format. I'm not so sure about that anymore. Even with story telling I don't really tend to think linear. My stories are up and down, into the past and back to the future for understanding of the present. It's quite interesting. I've journaled ideas and visions for the past year about a film concept that came to me in various abstractions. I have a hybrid brain. I think on my left and right. My perceptions are wild, and sometimes very mysterious and I always have questions about my sanity, but God keeps me in line with what he knows is right. King David and I would have been great pals. Me making movies, and he the musical composer.

No comments:

Post a Comment