Thursday, June 7, 2012

Definition

Sometimes...no. ALL the time. I want to recover the database of my individuality all over again, to just clear out all the garbage. Set into time and space... who am I? What do I want? Who is it I am striving to be? I need to fill in the blanks of my autobiography, and discover marks i've made that define who I am.

For example: My name is Lena. Middle name Frances. Last name Hardesty.

I love the color purple. I love teal. I also love orange, and when I am feeling moody I can't stand colors at all.

My favorite food is something new, so that's why I have trouble picking out a place to eat. (Note to future husband... "You pick the restaurant.") I can't eat based on what I crave but what I need for my body, or so I think.

I will gladly take notes from a doctor, but I read the fine print on every prescription label. If the side effects are strikingly worse than my current symptoms, well, I'll take the more estranged route of solving problems. Fixing the problems, not creating more.

Problem is, people don't seem to expressively host any problems in life, so I guess I'm the oddball of problems in this town. Yet facebook would share the contrary.

Transparency is my everyday filter of complications and unexpected life experience. My creative coop in basic observation of life around me is the balance. Observe, listen, be true, and never fear opposition. It's in the face of breakthrough. What define's me? Only the meaning of life will decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment