Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Nobody Knows Me...

...like you do.

Not my mom, not my dad, not my sisters, brothers, future husband or best friend. 
Compared to how you know my every move, emotional break and confusing outbreak of distress, all the other's in their human effort can't even keep up. Not only do you have the capacity to keep up with my ocean of catharsis, you have the capacity and willingness to listen and give attention to my every act and reaction. 

It's taken many days and several nights of confusion, discovery, and mostly meditation with a cleanse of clear stillness to bring my heart in captivity to the presence of your foremost being. By the blessing of encouragement truth and discernment through the life of my likeminded brothers and sisters in the faith, I am confident in your voice... prompting me to move, and as I do... your voice echoes in the pattern of my life in every dimension. Whether I can see or hear or not, I know more than every human sense perception that your voice is more clear and more comforting than any human embrace. 

Allow not any blindfold I set in place hide away your good grace and mercy in my longing for purity and seeking you before anything else or anyone for that matter.


No comments:

Post a Comment